- March 2012
- Empower the State (CACR 12) or the People (CACR 8)? It's Your Decision.
- Supporters of CACR 12 are Deliberately Misleading the Public: CACR 12 Does NOT "Restore Local Control."
- "The Toleration Act" of in 1819; The History of Separation of Church & State in New Hampshire
- CACR 8, Restoring Local Control of Schools, Goes to the House for a Vote
- Senate Amendment to CACR 12 Goes to House Floor for a Vote
- Legislative Opportunities Event - for Families and Interested Individuals!
- Please Oppose State Controlled Education (CACR 12); Respect Parental Rights (CACR 31); and Restore Local Control (CACR 8)