- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- "Each year the child is coming to belong more and more to the state, and less and less to the parent."
- Common Core Fact Sheet
- Common Core is a Trojan Horse
- Common Core vs. Common Sense
- Federal Statute Prohibiting Federal Government Involvement in Education
- James Madison on the Foundations of Lmited Government
- RNC passes resolution to shut down Common Core curriculum
- Stop the National Common Core Power Grab: Reclaim Local Control of Education
- Three Common Core Aligned Bills: HB 142 (Statewide Policy for Teacher Evaluations); SB 48 (Assessing Student "Dispositions"); SB 82 (Commission to Define & Implement Competency-Based Education)
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
Stop the National Common Core Power Grab: Reclaim Local Control of Education
... (not verified) - 2 April 2013 - 5:57pm
Do you want to understand Common Core, which is being implemented in our public schools without public input or debate?
What is Common Core? Is a national curriculum a good idea? Why do we need online assessments? Is this going to be expensive? Why is the federal government funding student databases, containing 400 data points on each child in order to track him from pre-school through the work force?
Consider this explanation, which was adapted for New Hampshire:
Or view this slide presentation:
Or listen to Stop the National Common Core Power Grab: Restore Local Control in an audio taped explanation by Jane Robbins, J.D., Senior Fellow for American Principles Project. Click on the sectional links listed below:
2. Testing Mandates
4. Sub-Standard Standards
6. High Price Tag
8. Future Effect of Common Core
10. Take Action!